What is Extended Auto Warranty?
Extended warranty is a policy that gives coverage for a car in the event of breakdown and mechanical failure. Your car needs extended warranty under the following circumstances.
- 1. To have low deductible option.
- 2. Travel reimbursement, car rental and towing.
- 3. Increased resale value of the car as car warranty is transferable.
- 4. Avoidance of payment for expensive car repairs.
Extended auto warranty will be operational from the time manufacturer's warranty expires. Extended auto warranty is meant for protecting the investment involved in the purchase of a new car.
Extended Auto Warranty Precautions
Precautions to be taken before getting an extended warranty.
- 1. Do not buy from middleman who gets a commission.
- 2. Do not buy from companies that send our postal mails about warranty expiration.
- 3. Ensure that they pay repair-shops directly.
- 4. Do not encourage businesses who call you or mail you documents.
How to buy?
How to buy a competitive quote for the best extended warranty.
- 1. Get a free quote and coverage details from a prospective source.
- 2. Ensure that you get 100% Money Back Guarantee on your extended warranty.
- 3. See that they have good BBB rating.
An Extended Warranty is not a panacea for all your concerns.
- 1. Most extended car warranties are sold in coverage tiers, each with its own price and level of coverage.
- 2. Most extended car warranties do not include frequent wear- and -tear parts.
- 3. Sometimes, you pay the repair-shop the repair charges and you have to apply for the reimbursement.
It is left to you whether it is worthwhile to buy an extended car warranty or not.
- 1. Never buy auto warranty under pressure.
- 2. If you feel that there wont be any problem if an extended warranty is bought go ahead and buy it so as to have peace of mind.
- 3. On the other hand, if you are assured your car is reliable and will not give any problem give up the idea of buying an extended car warranty.